Sale of Films At The Fort tickets are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions..
- Entry at the event will be refused unless the customer has a printed ticket or digital ticket (smartphone) with a valid QR code.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted. All ticket holders must be meet the minimum age restrictions as per the film classification for the screening they are attending (M18, NC16, PG13, PG). If the film is classified PG, the minimum age permitted to enter the event is 12 years. Any children, provided they meet the minimum age restrictions must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- The organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute films and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organiser may use the Ticket Holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
- The organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control. See the cancellation policy below more detail.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including alcohol.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/ products from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
As an outdoor event, Films At The Fort is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Specifically, rain will not prohibit the screenings of films. Screenings will be cancelled only if weather conditions present a danger at Fort Canning Green at screening time or there is an unforeseen technical issue.
Patrons accept that in purchasing a ticket, they are paying for a screening that commences at 7:45pm (Gates open at 5pm) at Fort Canning Green, and that weather conditions prior to the screening time and in other parts of Singapore will not result in a screening being cancelled. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded if a screening is cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions at screening time or an unforeseen technical issue.
In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, information will be posted on the event Facebook and Instagram pages. Please note that Singapore’s weather conditions can change rapidly and cancellations may need to occur at short notice.