Sale of Films At The Fort tickets are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing/ordering tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing/ordering tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased/ordered by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry at the event will be refused unless the customer has a printed ticket or digital ticket with a valid QR code that has not been used.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including alcohol, which cannot be brought into the event.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted. The minimum age permitted to enter this event is 12 years (even for G and PG films). In addition, all ticket holders must 16 years or older to attend NC16 films and 18 years or older to attend M18 films. This policy is strictly enforced to meet the event licensing and insurance requirements. Any child, provided they meet the minimum age restrictions (outlined above) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- The organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- The Promoter may vary Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organiser may use the Ticket Holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material and event website.
- The organiser reserves the right to, without refund or compensation, postpone, reschedule, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, COVID-19 restrictions, electrical systems failure or any other causes beyond their reasonable control. See the cancellation policy below for more detail.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, sickness, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age must seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/ products from the Event website. By transacting on the Event website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions
- Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- I acknowledge and accept that the organiser may be required to cancel part or all of the Event if Singapore’s government mandated COVID-19 restrictions require it, or, if Singapore’s COVID-19 restrictions increase to such a degree that the Event format is no longer feasible, as determined by the Organiser. In the event of a COVID-19 related cancellation, the Organiser will endeavour to reschedule the Event, if it is feasible to do so, and the tickets from the 2023 Event will be transferred to the rescheduled event. There will be strictly no refunds if the ticketholder cannot attend the rescheduled Event or if the Organiser determines that it is not feasible to reschedule the event within a reasonable timeframe.
- If you are unable to attend the event on the date of your ticket because you are unwell, have COVID-19 and are self-isolating, unable to enter the country, or for any other reason, you will not receive a refund.
- If you do not wish to attend the Event for fears of exposure to COVID-19, you will not receive a refund.
- By purchasing/ordering and accepting tickets to Films At The Fort you and your guests acknowledge that even with rigorous control measures and heightened hygiene measures put into place at the event there remains at this time an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19 and viral illnesses and that you voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Groundswell Events Pte Ltd and their affiliated companies, partners and suppliers relating to such risks.
- The organiser reserves the right to reduce the seating capacity and amend the seating configuration at the event in order to comply with a government order. If a film screening proceeds with a reduced capacity and your ticket is cancelled as a result of this reduction in capacity, you will receive a refund minus the booking fees.
- I acknowledge and accept that the organiser may be required to cancel part or all of the Event if Singapore’s government mandated COVID-19 restrictions require it, or, if Singapore’s COVID-19 restrictions increase to such a degree that the Event format is no longer feasible, as determined by the Organiser. In the event of a COVID-19 related cancellation, the Organiser will endeavour to reschedule the Event, if it is feasible to do so, and the tickets from the 2022 Event will be transferred to the rescheduled event. There will be strictly no refunds if the ticketholder cannot attend the rescheduled Event or if the Organiser determines that it is not feasible to reschedule the event within a reasonable timeframe.
Weather & Force Majeure
- As an outdoor event, Films At The Fort is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Specifically, rain will not prohibit the screenings of films. Weather related cancellations will only occur if weather conditions present a danger at Fort Canning Green at screening time (7:45PM onwards).
- Patrons accept that in purchasing a ticket, they are paying for a screening that commences at approximately 7:45pm (Gates open at 5pm) at Fort Canning Green, and that weather conditions prior to the screening time and in other parts of Singapore will not result in a screening being cancelled. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded if a screening is cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions at screening time or if a force majeure event occurs. For purposes of this Agreement, “force majeure” shall include conditions beyond the control of the organiser, including but not limited to: an act of God, acts of terrorism, war, civil commotion, epidemic (including COVID-19), failure or default of public utilities, destruction of facilities or materials by fire, electrical systems failure, sabotage, earthquake, storm or like catastrophe.
- In the event that a screening is cancelled, the customers that made the online purchase of the tickets from the event website will be emailed directly and it is their responsibility to inform any persons for which they purchased/ordered tickets for on their behalf. The organiser will not be liable for any costs associated with travel to and from the Event venue.
- I accept that Singapore’s weather conditions can change rapidly and cancellations may need to occur at short notice and that the organiser is not responsible for any costs the ticketholder may incur as a result of the cancelled screening.
- If a screening is cancelled before the film commences due to dangerous weather, the organiser will endeavour to reschedule the screening to a contingency date (within the period of 3rd August – 20th August 2023) and tickets from the cancelled screening will be automatically transferred to the contingency date screening. Ticketholders will not be refunded if they are unable to attend the rescheduled screening.
- If a screening is cancelled after the film has commenced, there will be no rescheduling and no refunds.